Even though there are a lot of myths created about steroids, there are some side-effects that you must know about. However, before I tell you about some of the side-effects that top the list and can really affect your health in the worst way, it is necessary for you to know that these effects can be controlled, if you use these stamina-boosters in the correct way. Unless you don’t overdose your body, you don’t go through their harmful effects. Therefore, before using such energy boosters, you must consult a professional person, even if he is just your gym instructor. Overdosing always raises the risk of health dangers.
Here are the seven side-effects of steroids, which you must know about:
- Nausea: If you have been using steroids since quite some time now, you are bound to go through the problem of nausea. Do not ignore such an issue, since it may mean that you are not using these energy boosters in the correct way, due to which you are feeling nausea almost every day.
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): Sleeplessness may not affect your body initially, but if it happens almost every night or every alternate night, it is not good at all. It raises the risk of health dangers and may lead to several issues in your brain as well. Steroids boost your energy in all the way, due to which you may lose out on your sleep. When the whole word sleeps, you might find yourself walking in the middle of the road or in the middle of your living room.
- May lead to impotency: This is something that you need to pay a serious attention on, especially if you want to have your own kids someday. There are some steroids in the market that lead to impotency as well.
- Acne issues: This is most commonly observed in those, who depend on steroids for a long period of time. There is no way in which you can control the acne issues, if you start taking steroids for your body.
- Weird sensations in the bladder: Bladder irritability is another common side-effect of most of the steroids in the market.
- Decreasing sexual drive (issues with libido): If you don’t want to keep your woman dissatisfied in bed, it is better to stop with the intake of steroids or remember not to overdose yourself, since it affects your sexual drive.
- Diarrhea: Loose motions are bound to happen, if you overdose your body with steroids.